Directions to the Fair
The Piedmont Earth Day Fair is held at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds, just minutes from downtown Winston-Salem.
Type "Winston-Salem Fairgrounds Midway" into your GPS and/or follow signs to find Gate 7 off of Shorefair Drive.
From the West
Take I-40 East to Business 40, exit Silas Creek Parkway, Exit 2B, and follow the signs north to the fairgrounds/Coliseum area. Take a right on University Pkwy, left on Deacon Blvd and right on Shorefair. Enter the fairgrounds at Gate 7 and park for FREE in the Midway Lot.
From the East
Follow Business 40 to US 52, take exit 111A for 28th Street. Turn left onto 28th Street. Turn right on University Parkway, right on Deacon Blvd, right on Shorefair. Enter the fairgrounds at Gate 7 and park for FREE in the Midway Lot.
NOTE: Exhibitors will use Gate 9 on 27th Street NW for Set up/Break down and park in our designated Vendor Parking.
Get to the fair by bus or bike!
Bus Route 89
Return to the downtown Transportation Center at 15 minutes past the hour starting at 9:15AM. The bus picks up at the Speedway gas station at the corner of Coliseum and University.
For more information on Route 89, please click here.
Bike Ride to the Fair
Arrive by bike and receive a token for a free beer!
- Duke Energy/Piedmont Natural Gas Foothills Brewing Forsyth Country Day School HanesBrands
- The Montessori School of Winton-Salem
- Beta Verde / Cobblestone Farmers Market Modern Automotive
- NC Sierra Club Foothills Group
- PART Reynolda House Museum of American Art Robin Craig Photo Siemens Energy, Inc. Temple Emanuel Winston-Salem Triad Air Awareness
- Forsyth Audubon Society Forsyth Family Magazine
- Nu Expression Piedmont Land Conservancy
- Summit School TS Designs
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of WS Yadkin Riverkeeper
Environmental Debate & Education Program Sponsors
88.5 WFDD Northwest Geoscience Wells Fargo
Bookmarks Kaleideum Roots First Design Sawtooth School for Visual Art
Friends of the Fair
- a/perture cinema Bagel Station Custom Homes by Hamrick Ethos Engineering Express Graphics Freedom Creative Solutions Gallins Family Farm Moutain Park Spring Water Scruggs Leadership The Olio Triad Moms on Main Wake Forest University EMS
- Kozie Bartow Stephanie Bennett Tim & Karin Binkley Bill & Eileen Blancato Valerie & John Brockenbrough Jack & Susan Campbell Mark Cohn Lila Cruikshank Dedee Delongpre Johnston Jim & Nancy Fields Anne & Will Fleeson Richard & Jessica Gordon Bobbie Gordon
- Charlotte Hanes Jim Hanes Laura Hortal Ed Hunsinger, Sr Annie Jenkins Mary & Randell Jones Rajesh & Stephanie Kapileshwari Megan Kilpatrick Terri LeGrand Don Lendle Josh & Janet Loew Wanda Maloney Richard G. Moye Jr. Lisa Northrop Alan Palmiter
- Gus & Linda Preschle Trevor Shelton Allen & Jane Smart John & Barbara Sprainitis Sarah Squire Nicole & Brian Stebbins Bud Stentz Gayle Tuch Patrick Turner Claire & Randall Tuttle Brad & Amanada Zabel Lei Zhang