New this year!
Support Piedmont Environmental Alliance and environmental education by buying a PEApod pass at the fair entrance.
$5 for popcorn, fresh lemonade, and face-painting
Directions to the Fair
The Piedmont Earth Day Fair is held at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds (formerly Dixie Classic Fairgrounds), just minutes from downtown Winston-Salem. Enter the fairgrounds through Gate 5 off Deacon Boulevard and park in the Midway Lot.
From the West
Take I-40 East to Business 40, exit Silas Creek Parkway, Exit 2B, and follow the signs north to the fairgrounds/Coliseum area. Take a right on University Pkwy and turn left on Deacon Blvd. Enter the fairgrounds at Gate 5 and park for FREE in the Midway Lot.
From the East
Follow Business 40 to US 52, take exit 111A for 28th Street. Turn left onto 28th Street. Turn right on University Parkway and Right on Deacon Blvd. Enter the fairgrounds at Gate 5 and park for FREE in the Midway Lot.
NOTE: Exhibitors will use Gate 9 on 27th Street NW for Set up/Break down and park in our designated Vendor Parking.
Get to the fair by bus or bike!
Bus Route 89
Return to the downtown Transportation Center at 15 minutes past the hour starting at 9:15AM. The bus picks up at the Speedway gas station at the corner of Coliseum and University.
Community Bike Ride ot the Fair
More information coming soon.
Piedmont Earth Day Fair 2017 Sponsors
- Foothills Brewing
- The Montessori School of Winston-Salem Porsche of Greensboro
- Summit School Wake Forest Innovation Quarter
- Zoë b Organic
- Modern Automotive
- NC Sierra Club Foothills Group
- North State Environmental, Inc Ozone Waste Solutions
- Shine Time Car Wash Siemens Energy, Inc. Temple Emanuel Environmental Movement (TEEM)
- Triad Air Awareness
- Cobblestone Farmers Market/Beta Verde Express Graphics
- Forsyth Family Magazine
- Forsyth Audubon Society
- Habitat for Humanity of Forysth County
- Long Family Farm, LLC Mast General Store Northwest Geoscience, PC
- Nu Expression
- ReNu Energy Solutions T.S. Designs
- USGBC North Carolina Chapter Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of WS Village Juice
Friends of the Fair
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority - Phi Omega Chapter a/perture cinema Ethos Engineering Gallins Family Farm Goslen Printing Moutain Park Spring Water The Olio Triad Moms on Main Nick Hristov & Louise Allen Tim & Karen Binkley Jack & Susan Campbell Jim & Nancy Fields Anne & Will Fleeson Gayle Goldsmith Tuch Bobbie Gordon Jamie & Greg Huss-Jambeck Eloise Johnson Mary Jones Rajesh Kapileshwari Louis Koufman John Brockenbrough & Valerie Lecoeur Terri LeGrand Bonnie LeGrand Josh & Janet Loew Megan Kilpatrick & Matthew Moen Lisa Northrop Gus & Linda Preschle Darren Schwartz Allison Brandy & David Scruggs Trevor Shelton Ciska Weber Tanya Zanish-Belcher Lei Zhang