The Kahtleen Clay Library presents a panel discussion on seasonal food and sustainability
- Discover how to grow fruits, veggies, and herbs year-round at your home or community garden.
- Discover the importance of gardens to a healthy diet and sustainable lifestyle.
- Also enjoy some seasonal winter veggies prepared by dietetic interns from UNCG Nutrition Department.
Learn from several local experts through this program:
- Plaxedes Chitiyo, Associate Director for UNCG Environment and Sustainability
- Nick Mangili, Farm Manager at Guilford College
- Gardener, Denise McCollough
- Crystal Mercer, Guilford County Cooperative Extension
- Julie Hale, Greensboro Parks and Recreation
Location: Kathleen Clay Edwards Family Branch Library, 1420 Price Park Rd. Greensboro
Contact: To register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org