We're looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help teach our innovative environmental education programs in Winston-Salem/Forsyth County middle schools.
PEA's dynamic environmental education programs build skills in science, math, and leadership, while providing practical tips about making environmentally sustainable and socially responsible choices. Our programs motivate youth to take action in our community to promote sustainability and combat climate change.
We're looking for you if you are:
- Comfortable speaking in front of a 7th or 9th grade classroom with little support from the teacher.
- Excited to communicate about climate change, energy conservation, and water quality in an engaging way.
- Motivated about creating the next generation of environmental leaders and advocates.
- Attend 2-3 training presentations.
- Deliver presentation in classrooms 2-4 times per month.
Apply below to join our team as a volunteer environmental educator!